Competition for students entering the second cycle of studies in the academic year 2014/2015
The Faculty of Physical Education, Sports and Health in Skopje in the first year of the second cycle of studies in the academic year 2014/2015 is projected to enroll students in the following number:
– 30 students study program – kinesiology, 2 semesters, cost 2000 euros.
– 30 students study program – sports management, 2 semesters, cost 2000 euros.
Right to compete
Right to compete have candidates that meet the following general requirements:
– To have completed the first cycle studies relevant or related studies and who meet other
– Terms and conditions provided with study programs for organizing second cycle studies of appropriate faculty or research institute.
Documents for registration
Before signing the deadlines established by the competition, any interested candidates should register on www.upisi.ukim.edu.mk and fill the electronic application. The number that the candidate is automatically obtained from the electronic reporting system should be entered in the registration form to be submitted in the application for enrollment. Registration is done on the relevant faculty or research institute.
With the application candidates are submitting:
– Application Form for enrollment;
– Electronic application (from www.upisi.ukim.edu.mk);
– Degree for the first cycle studies;
– Curriculum vitae (CV);
– Confirmation for knowledge of foreign language;
– Recommendations from teachers or researchers (if any);
– List of professional and scientific papers and a copy of them (if candidates have);
– Documents of any awards, honors and other documents
Deadlines for registration and enrollment
– Registration of candidates in the first enrollment period September 15 to October 17, 2014 year.
– Registration of candidates 23 to 24 October 2014.
– Registration of candidates in the second enrollment period 8 to 20 January 2015.
– Registration of candidates in the second enrollment period 26 to 27 January 2015.
– The total amount includes the defense of the thesis